IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW TO REGULATE ACTIVITIES OF INTERNET RESOURCES
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between Medtravel-R GmbH, Lazarettgasse 3/4, 1090 Wien, Österreich (hereinafter Medtravel-R or the Administration) on the one hand and the website user on the other.
The Medtravel-R website is not a media outlet.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this convention.
If you do not agree with the terms of this convention, please do not use the Medtravel-R website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
– search for information on the site
– receive information on the site
– copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
– require the administration to hide any information about the user
– require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
– use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
– at the discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, delete information
– delete accounts
– refuse to register without giving reasons
The user undertakes:
– do not disrupt the site’s performance
– do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
– to maintain the site’s performance, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties.
In the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of user´s posted information, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force with any use of this site.
The agreement is not more valid with new created version.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about Agreements´ changes.